[Coco] Remembering your CoCo Repacks

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Oct 31 11:19:48 EDT 2022

> On Oct 31, 2022, at 7:32 AM, Francis Swygert via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>> My main point is that with even IDE drives being hard to find, there are still many SCSI drives available under $100 that would be suitable for a CoCo (I checked NewEgg.com). I really liked

I had no idea SCSI survived. I have noticed some of my USB devices identify as SCSIsomething in my Mac, so the protocol seems to be alive and well. Interesting. I wonder how much faster using a physical SCSI would be versus the modern SD card interfaces and such. Can we even use the speed? An SD card certainly has more storage than we could ever use.