[Coco] Demo Meeting

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:36:51 EST 2022

All,

December 1st is the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. meetings.
Thursday Night, December 1st, at 6:30 PM Central Standard Time (Chicago
Time) is the Demo Meeting Time.
The Demo Meeting is from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
The Business Meeting is from 7:30 PM to about 9:30 PM.

I am thinking that the link to the meeting has changed from last month so, I
am counting on Jim Brain to send out the link to meeting.

If you have some hardware or software, you would like to demo then this is
the time.
If you could let me know what you plan to present ahead of time then, that
might help draw people into the meeting.

I was thinking we could discuss text adventures. We could talk about puzzles
we have solved and such. We could try to solve a virtual escape room or part
of a text adventure. Would anyone like to lead this? Dose anyone think this
is a good idea? Does anyone have a better idea?

John Mark Mobley