[Coco] Demo Meeting

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:44:11 EDT 2022

All,

November 3rd is the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. meetings.
Thursday Night, October 3rd, at 6:30 PM Central Daylight Savings Time
(Chicago Time) is the Demo Meeting Time.
The Demo Meeting is from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
The Business Meeting is from 7:30 PM to about 9:30 PM.
Daylight Savings Time end very early on Sunday November 6th. So set you
clocks back on Saturday Night before you go to bed.

        To join the Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95723672795?pwd=MVlSZG5Nd0FjVU1WNzlVQXlBRU91QT09

Meeting ID: 957 2367 2795
Passcode: GCCC

        One tap mobile

+13126266799,,95723672795#,,,,/478869# US (Chicago)/

Meeting ID: 957 2367 2795
Passcode: 478869
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adWzcwDPZE

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Monthly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/tJEqdequqTktE9Fc96ZBSO9gTu-SU3koRhjz/ics?icsToken=98
tyKuCtqTkpHNOXtxCCRowMB4job-7wtnpaj_p7n0azOQJgTVrxAvcPAYcsG9fi

For those unable to join us on Zoom or have prior commitments, we will
livestream and have a replay available on our Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/290791956162) and our YouTube channel
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFk2dMxcjJcX2qbSqFHQMbA).

If you have some hardware or software, you would like to demo then this is
the time.
If you could let me know what you plan to present ahead of time then, that
might help draw people into the meeting.

John Mark Mobley