[Coco] A few more questions for the Coco brain trust

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Thu Nov 24 20:21:17 EST 2022

I had a standard floppy controller and a hard drive controller on my CoCo3 at the same time with the floppy controller in the fourth slot of my MPI. Whether you can do that will depend on the compatibility of the software for your hard drive with Disk Basic. My hard drive has died and I now have several replacements using hard drive emulators. I also use CoCo3 emulators that permit emulated floppies and hard drives on a PC.Sent from my LG Mobile