[Coco] Size limit for loadm?

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Wed Mar 9 10:10:36 EST 2022

Hi folks, thanks for all the help. It just turns out I'm dumb, as many
of you suspected.

I stepped through it with MAME's debugger and found I'd somehow removed
an 'RTS' from a very early subroutine...which then dumped PC into an
area of data. Things load fine now that I fixed it.

I was just mistaken about the error happening even before returning from
loadm; I know I'd commented out the autoloader code while I debugged but
either I forget to reassemble after that or the emulator had cached the
disk. Either way my bad.

Thanks again for all the help.

Don