[Coco] Regarding 6800 peripheral ICs

Jim OKeefe jimokeefe39 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:16:00 EST 2022

When I got to the end of the message I was shocked to see that Jim had
changed his name to Jorge.  Then i thought maybe he has a split
personality.   After scrolling up I realized my mistake,  my bad,  I'm
getting old. It was an interesting read and I learned something I didn't
know. Got me thinking about the 8080 and it's 3 supply voltages,  always
wondered why that was,  now I know,  thanks Jorge or Jim or whatever your
name is ;) See you at Cocofest.

Regards Jim.
Unless my name is Jorge too. I'm confused.