[Coco] new AGD converted games - PACK #53

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:12:46 EST 2022

Hello,

This is the very last pack we could build with six games

Now we are almost up to date, from now on, packs will depend on the new
AGD published games

Most probably we will be creating a pack with all the games found in a
month, obviously, if any!

This last pack contains three games from Sloanysoft.

Davey Sloan has been very kind and has sent to us the AGD source files
so thanks a lot to him!

This is pack #53 of AGD converted games. It comes with these new games

Donkey Kong Reloaded Again by Gabriele Amore (C)2014

Forward to the Past by SloanySoft (C)2021

Mabus Mania by Hicks (C)2021

Mega Manic Mulholland by SloanySoft (C)2021

Monty – The Last Strike byDazman (C)2014

The Man with the Golden Joystick by SloanySoft (C)2022

cheers

Kees van Oss & Pere Serrat

You could download them and see some screenshots here:

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11014
<http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11014>

http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200037998
<http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200037998>

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com