[Coco] AGD converted games - UPDATE for MireMare2

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:46:47 EST 2022

Hello,
Steve Bamford has found a bug in the control menu for Miremare2.
Joystick didn't work at all. Thanks a lot for spotting that one!!

As I said, I decided to add a third option to be able to redefine the
keys but this means that the std AGD function called ControlMenu
was no more of use because it only accepts two choices.
Well, once created the new controlmenu, I forgot to update the system
control variable that otherwise ControlMenu would have done!

So, I have corrected that behaviour and, if you dare, you can try to
play with the Left Joystick ;-)

Besides that, I have been tweaking the tune player so that any tune can
be exited just pressing the Break key.

I have put the four virtual disk versions in a zip, so that anyone can
update the preferred ones ...

cheers!
pere

These are the links where you will find the new versions ...
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11013

http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200037995

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com