[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 81 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Mar 2 10:09:44 EST 2022

Sorry, Jim, but you are 'barking up the wrong tree'. Your claims of
us attackng Glenside are just strange and unsupported. The hosts of
a great podcast had an impromptu discussion about our views of a new
CoCoFEST! policy, and that's all there is.

In any case, I hope that we can 'agree to disagree'. Forgive me if
that is another one of those supposed 'get out of jail free' tokens
that some accuse me of favoring!

TTFN -- any further response on this topic will be on episode 82
or beyond...

John

P.S. Thanks for your offer to have Glenside representatives appear
on the show -- we'll take that under advisement.

On Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 06:21:54PM -0600, Glenside President (Jim Brain) via Coco wrote:
> You and your crew have every right to possess and express your opinions,
> regardless of your financial contribution to the club. Likewise, the club
> has every right to hold your media presence responsible and accountable for
> the material they present, opinion or not.

<snip>