[Coco] Color Computer RSA

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jul 24 11:39:02 EDT 2022

On Jul 24, 2022, at 10:31 AM, Don Barber via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, wanted to share my latest project that I've just published.
>
> I've written an RSA implementation for the Color Computer. It will handle up to 2048-bit keys. Its written in assembly, and I've made all the code I developed open source and placed it on github here:
>
> https://github.com/barberd/cocorsa

I have just starred your repository, and can’t wait to check it out. While I probably wouldn’t run my real CC3 a month+ to generate the long key, I expect to at least fire up XROAR in turbo mode and give it a try … just to see it work!

It is always interesting to me to see newer tech implemented like this on older hardware.