[Coco] CoCo table(s) at Vintage Computer Festival Mid West in september ?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Jul 23 19:03:34 EDT 2022

On 7/23/2022 10:52 AM, Fabián Rodríguez (CoCoByte) via Coco wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My friend Reynaldo and I will be going to VCFMW in september.It would
> be nice to have a "CoCo corner" in representation of our beloved system.
>
> I will be driving there from Montreal and would like to coordinate
> with other CoCo fans going, if you consider having a table please let
> me know. If you don't but would like a product you have or sell demoed
> or shown, also please get in touch.
There are a few folks who normally exhibit.  Neil normally comes, as
does a chunk of the Glenside group.  I'll be there, but I have a bunch
of platforms, so I am normally placed somewhere else.

> I plan to bring one version each of the CoCo 1 with upgraded keyboards
> (Dragon 32/SuperPro Mark Data products, Keytornic KN-500, HJL), a late
> CoCo 1 white model, and maybe others. It would be nice not to bring
> duplicate systems.

My advice is to ensure that every machine has a game or interactive
program that is colorful running on them.  There are a fair number of
families who would be considered CoCo "tourists" that come, and
engagement is key.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com