[Coco] Glenside Club Meeting: Thursday July 21, 2022 @ 7:30PM Central

Glenside President (Jim Brain) president at glensideccc.com
Thu Jul 21 11:44:16 EDT 2022

Like CoCo clockwork (note to self, need to see if there’s a giant clock
program for the CoCo…), our meeting time approaches. I was so busy
enjoying the recent Southern Fried Gaming Expo in Atlanta, GA, I am late
getting this note out. But, I trust everyone already knew. Regardless,
though it’s the slow season for us, we’re always happy to come together
and talk CoCo.

We will open the call early at 6:30PM as in previous months, for some
time to catch up and say hello to new faces.

Meeting Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jQs_4P60ybrOtnJyQoBzE1zaz-XZF-W/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101249560154994960936&rtpof=true&sd=true
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jQs_4P60ybrOtnJyQoBzE1zaz-XZF-W/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101249560154994960936&rtpof=true&sd=true>

        To join the Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95723672795?pwd=MVlSZG5Nd0FjVU1WNzlVQXlBRU91QT09

Meeting ID: 957 2367 2795
Passcode: GCCC

        One tap mobile

+13126266799,,95723672795#,,,,/478869# US (Chicago)/

Meeting ID: 957 2367 2795
Passcode: 478869
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adWzcwDPZE

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Monthly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/tJEqdequqTktE9Fc96ZBSO9gTu-SU3koRhjz/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCtqTkpHNOXtxCCRowMB4job-7wtnpaj_p7n0azOQJgTVrxAvcPAYcsG9fi

For those unable to join us on Zoom or have prior commitments, we will
livestream and have a replay available on our Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/290791956162) and our YouTube channel
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFk2dMxcjJcX2qbSqFHQMbA).

--
Jim Brain, 2021-22 President