[Coco] (No subject)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jul 14 01:49:02 EDT 2022

That's definitely not what I was talking about.

A scan for the end of memory SHOULD check one byte of ROM, discover it is
not RAM, and so the byte before that would be the end of RAM.  (I assume
that Super Extended Basic would patch in going to ROM mode first, so that
the test would work for a CoCo 3.)

Art