[Coco] CoCo Recreation motherboards

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jul 8 01:07:06 EDT 2022

On Jul 8, 2022, at 12:01 AM, Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> I will slowly be documenting stuff like how to generate GERBER files, how to order from a PCB manufacturer ect.. in the README or wiki but if anyone else wants to add stuff, feel free to issue a pull request.
> here is the linkhttps://github.com/qbancoffee/coco_motherboards

I like the renderings of the PCBs.

I know the GIME is unavailable, but are there many other components that would have to be recreated?

I’d love to get my hands on a reproduction CoCo 1 or 2 (or even a 3, maybe using the GIME-X). I don’t like to turn my vintage hardware on too much these days.

Nice job!