[Coco] Errors in Leventhal's 6809 book

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Jan 29 23:36:00 EST 2022

If anyone’s keeping track of errors in the main 6809 Assembly Language Programming book, I can mention the following:

Appendix A-18 NOP is listed as 2 byte single cycle instruction. I believe it is a 1 byte two cycle instruction.

On the same page the numbers for LBRN should be swapped to read 4 bytes and 5 cycles.

The ISBN printed on the back cover and inside the front page is wrong (numbers transposed).

On page 3-12 the ADDA #$30 should be ADDA $30.

There are other errors, too,  that I have seen but not recorded.

-Dave Philipsen