[Coco] DriveWire Adventures

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Mon Jan 24 03:38:30 EST 2022

Hi Christof,

I’m the author or pyDriveWire.  HDB-DOS mode is definitely one of the most confusing things in DriveWire and sometimes it even trips me up.  Can you tell me in more detail what you are trying to accomplish and how it is going wrong?  It would be good if you could provide enough detail so I can reproduce your issue(s) on my end and then I can see what is going on.

I do want to make one thing clear — Assuming you are using a regular Nitros9-only disk image make certain you have hdbdos mode off before you try to boot Nitros9.  I do know that CoCo Pi has hdbdos mode enabled by default.

—Mikey

Sent from my iPad