[Coco] DriveWire Adventures

Christof M Bradford christof.bradford at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:29:18 EST 2022

On 1/22/22 6:35 PM, Rocky Hill via Coco wrote:
>   Did it even startup with the git version?
Nope, it just spat out the same "Could not load RXTX library" nonsense.
It *found* the directory where the library's at, but refused to load it.

And wouldn't you know it, pyDriveWire 0.5 has issues of its own. While
it does work, and communicate with my CoCo, something falls flat when
trying to load programs that use multiple files. I don't know if my CoCo
is freezing, or if the stream from the server to the CoCo falls apart,
but OS9 won't boot and any games that have to load in multiple files
fall down. Maybe HDBDOS is to blame on that score.