[Coco] DriveWire4

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 00:20:36 EST 2022

 o.k. so I figured out where I downloaded it from.  It is from sourceforge's git server tab,  duhhhh "slapping my forehead".
   Just go to the sourceforge page and click on the tab that says "git" or click on this link.   "https://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/git/ci/master/tree/"
Just copy the URL and clone it.
-Pedro

    On Friday, January 21, 2022, 12:03:04 AM EST, Christof M Bradford <christof.bradford at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 1/20/22 8:55 PM, Rocky Hill via Coco wrote:
>  Now I'm not to sure where I downloaded that version from......  It definitely isn't the version I see on sourceforge....
> Anyhow what arch are you using? Are you running a 32 bit system or a 64 bit system?   I'll keep searching from where I downloaded that one but worst case scenario I can give you a link to version I have  .I'll try and get the sourceforge version to work.
> -Pedro
64 bit, and I'm using the JDK v8 that's packaged by Alien Bob. I tried
the most recent snapshot, and while this time it saw the libraries, it
wasn't able to load them.

>      On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:28:30 PM EST, Christof M Bradford <christof.bradford at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  On 1/20/22 8:16 PM, Rocky Hill via Coco wrote:
>>    Hi Cristof
>> I guess my youtube video link got scrubbed out. Here it is again with spaces. Hopefully it get's through
>> h t t p s:// you tu . be / Izxe15J8xQE
>>

>> "Installing Open JDK 8 on slackware and running Drive Wire"
>>

>>        On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:01:21 PM EST, Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>>
>>      Hi Christof
>> I was able to install Slackware in virtualbox and I was able to at least start DriveWire.  Here is a link to a video I made doing it.  Installing Open JDK 8 on slackware and running Drive Wire
>>

> Can you give me a link to the version of DriveWire you downloaded? The
> directory structure I saw in your video does NOT match the archive I
> downloaded in the slightest.

|  |  |

|  |
Installing Open JDK 8 on slackware and running Drive Wire