[Coco] CoCo Model 1 Cartridge Port

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 03:50:23 EST 2022

2022年1月2日(日) 15:25 James Ross <jrosslist at outlook.com>:

> Joel Rees wrote:
> > Video not available (here).
>
> Bummer! Where is here? (seems if I recall you are overseas in Asia?)

Yep.

It's a video of Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head ...

Yeah that was in the url so I knew what it was. Sorry about the elliptical
response.

I think the back-and-forth was somewhat due to different ideas about what
head banging is. Some seem to be thinking that a track zero seek from an
unknown position is head banging. Others seem to be thinking of how that
works when the controller doesn't know for track zero and the track zero
seek is just sending enough single-track seeks back to make sure the head
is at track zero, meaning the number of tracks on the disk.

yes, immature of me, but as I was reading that message I kept hearing that
> song in my head -- which I like BTW, and remember well from back in the
> day! (CoCo days in my late teens, I loved rock music)

Good danceable tune.