[Coco] Some new COCO questions

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:44:04 EST 2022

So, amazing what comes about when your hiding in the basement.

After not using them for quite some time I have come up with a
reason to get some of my COCOs running again and it has brought
up some interesting questions.

First one:  I have been trying to get D.L. Logo to run under
             Level 2 OS9 without success.  Is there a reason
             why it would not work under Level 2?
Second one:  Assuming it won't, is it possible to build hard
              disk systems under Level 1?
Third one:  Given what I said above, here's a big one for me
             but probably trivial for someone here to help me
             with.  I have a TC3 SCSI controller, a SuperIDE
             and a couple of Glenside IDE boards.  I have never
             had any luck getting any hard disk systems working.
             Anybody got any pointers to a document that will
             walk me through what it takes to do this?
And one last thing:  I would like to build a system with a
              unique set of hardware, like RS232 and a modem
              cartridge.  Is it easier to build the system on
              a non-COCO using the ToolShed?

Now too wait for the laughter to subside and see what answers
I get.

Happy New Year everybody.

bill