[Coco] Badges of past CoCoFEST!s

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 17:05:33 EST 2022

Hi all. Today I am looking for badges of past CoCoFEST!s Chris Hawks has already provided most of them; however, I am missing the following
   - 1992 1st CoCoFEST!
   - 1993 2nd
   - 1997 6th
   - 1999 8th
   - 2002 11th
   - 2006 15th
Do any GCCC veterans or CoCo fans have any of these? Or at least remember what they looked like? If you have any of these please take a pic and email it to me or to cocofest at glensideccc.com. Or if you remember, please post the best description you can. Since we are celebrating the 30th CoCoFEST! I would like to present some of the badges from past fests. Thank you!