[Coco] How Do I mount a Drive Wore Disk as disk 0 on CoCoSDC ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Aug 13 17:25:02 EDT 2022

By default, the CoCoSDC has drives 0 and 1 either on the SDC card or hardware CoCo drives while drives 2 and 3 are Drivewire drives. You can see what the default drives are by starting the CoCoSDC and entering DRIVE.
If you always want a specific configuration at startup, create a startup.cfg file on you SDC card using a PC editor. As an example, it could be1 = #0,02 = sdcx.dsk3 = #1,04 = #2,0
The above will make drive 0 the first Drivewire drive.
You can also enter any time the CoCoSDC is running the commandDRIVE 0, #0which will make drive 0 the first Drivewire drive.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 12:33 PM, coco--- via Coco<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:   All

  I checked the manual and could not find any examples either not there
don't have time to read from cover to cover.

I have a startup.config file that has

1=GAME.dsk

That puts some RS DOS games on drive 1 but I would like to have
the system at startup assign disk 0 to the drivewire disk 0.

Dont know the syntax

I have seen a system set up this way so it must be doable
Anyone out there know how ??

Charlie