[Coco] Coco Stuff for Sale

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 21:24:19 EDT 2022

Hello all.
I have more stuff than I know what to do with anymore. I have some Coco stuff I'm wanting to sell or trade.  Below are some items.
-- Coco3 with upgrades from Cloud Nine (will give details later),-- FD 502 that was brand new, with box of course, I bought from Cloud nine about 7 or so years ago (hardly used),-- 2 Coco2 computers in near perfect shape and one has matching box,-- An MPI that was brand new (with box of course) when I bought it from ebay about 7 or so years ago (stock),-- Two 5 1/4" drives (26-3022 with controller, and 26-3029) both are in fine shape with minor cosmetic blemishes). These drives write data fine, but if I write data to diskette with either drive the other will not read it. I'm guessing these guys need aligned/adjusted.
The trade item I'm looking for is a working/clean Tandy 200 Portable Laptop in good shape otherwise sell my items.  Let me know if anyone is interested.
Spencer