[Coco] What was used before EDTASM+?

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Tue Aug 2 20:44:07 EDT 2022

In '82 when I got into the CoCo, I remember hand assembling. I'd write my
assembly out on paper, then I had a thin folder with multiple pages in it
with the mnemonics and machine codes and their data bytes and I'd convert
my assembly to machine code and enter it into DATA statements in a BASIC
loader.  I don't remember when I got EDTASM+, but I see a letter to the
Editor I wrote to the May 1984 Rainbow magazine talking about doing
Assembly. :)
-----,
Lee