[Coco] MiSTer - CoCo3 Core

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon May 31 16:16:20 EDT 2021

That is typical of some cellphones. They don't always insert a line feed into a message even though you hit the line feed symbol.Happens to me frequently specially if a period does not preceed the new line symbol.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

    It seems that my name was added to the link. Because when I wrote the email,
"Michael" was on a different line.

Michael Kline