[Coco] DEFT PASCAL

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:05:13 EDT 2021

I'm wondering if Ken Schunk is on this list?

I've been looking over his DEFT PASCAL AGS for the CoCo for a long
time and perhaps this weekend, I'll finally start to play with DEFT
PASCAL. I'm trying to understand the different releases. 2.x was for
the CoCo 1 and 2? And version 3.x was for the CoCo 3? In his site, Ken
talks about version 3 not being advertised. What features did it gain?
Just compatibility for the CoCo 3? He also talks about a needed patch
for the disk controller to make it stable under the CoCo 3. Is that
for version 2.x or version 3.x of DEFT?

Oh, I was also looking at this project: DeftPascalToolchain by Andre Ballista
https://github.com/brnomade/DeftPascalToolchain

He has also written a Deft Pascal library for the CoCoPSG. 'Sounds' very cool.
I'd be keen to talk to anyone who has used/is using DEFT off the list.

Cheers,

Carlos