[Coco] CoCo 2 tv channel selector switch

Greg glaw at live.com
Tue May 25 11:00:00 EDT 2021

I believe this is actually a DPDT switch (6 pins) and service manual
says it is a DPDT 60db switch with RS part number AS2847 or manufacturer
part number 183110240A, but you might check the service manual for your
particular model to verify.

https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/