[Coco] CoCo 2 tv channel selector switch

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:10:05 EDT 2021

I need to replace a CoCo 2s RF tv channel selector. This is the model where
the switch is NOT in the RF modulator.

Looking at the schematic, I think it is a SPST switch. I'm having problems
finding a replacement with same footpad. There are four mounting pins in
each corner And the switch itself has 6 terminal pins. The switches I've
looked at don't have their mounting pins so far spread apart. I've tried
bending the mounting pins to the switches I had on hand but the results
were not good.

The schematic has channel 3 going to ground and when moved to channel 4,
the circuit is open... I think.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos