[Coco] Max number of floppy drives with DOS

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 05:58:08 EDT 2021

I actually played with this MPI solution last night using POKE 65407,51 and POKE 65407,34 to software select the controllers.  I have a double sided 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 in slot 4 and a pair of double sided 5 1/4 drives in slot 3.
I am just playing around with a RAMDISK to act as the go between. I can copy from physical disk to RAMDISK then POKE a slot select and copy from RAMDISK to the other set of drives.

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2