[Coco] CoCo Hardware???

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue May 11 09:35:17 EDT 2021

Joe,
Sent you a private message.
Instock.
Regards,
Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com
mark at gamecamaddict.com

    On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 08:29:10 AM CDT, Joe Schutts via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 Hi Everyone,
I'm finally in a position to get a 512K Memory upgrade and am having a hard time finding one. I tried to contact Richard Lorbienski (sorry IF I misspelled your name) and am waiting to hear back from him. But the reason I'm writing, is that I am also looking for a CoCo 3 to HDMI cable that I saw some time ago to go along with the 512K upgrade as well as some other items I need.
I also am having a hard time finding the site that had listings for (BOTH) software and hardware (for the CoCo) and I cannot remember it's name. It had items from many different people listed and was kind of a "One Stop Shopping Center" for the CoCo 1, 2, and 3. I tried to Google Search for it, but it didn't come up (for some reason) and I have no idea why or what happened to it.
Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks everyone and stay safe...
Joe...