[Coco] Latest LWTools not available for Windows 32 bit

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 11:20:14 EDT 2021

 Hi Gene, thanks for the follow up.

Yes, I am using Yahoo. I was using netscape.net (unfortunately assimilated by AOL now) before, but it was not respecting my "new line" character, bunching all the text together, so I switched to the Yahoo account that I've had for at least one decade. Not that it is perfect, because it is also chewing up one LFCR, so I put in two so that the post looks like what you are reading now.

I avoid using my ISP's server because I never know if I'll be switching. Having to update everyone on a new email address gets complicated with hundreds of accounts. Not to mention that I have various email accounts that I need to maintain. In fact, I created the Yahoo account because I took a course and the college was using a Yahoo group (back when it was actually a good idea).

Salvador

    On Monday, March 15, 2021, 04:33:48 AM CDT, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

On Monday 15 March 2021 01:00:13 Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:

> Thanks! Sorry for the delay in following up. I am having issues with

> receiving posts from the CoCo List. I will test tomorrow (Monday Mar.

> 15 2021) and let you know. Salvador

I see by the headers that your message originated at yahoo.

You should spank yahoo, they are doing something that is being blocked by a whole bunch of mail servers all over the net. Just the headers are running just short of 10 kilobytes, a huge waste of bandwidth for a text format msg as short as this one. Complaints about email non-delivery on other mailing lists are multitudinous. Doesn't your own ISP have a mail server?

> On Friday, March 12, 2021, 10:50:59 AM CST, Tormod Volden

> <lists.tormod at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Salvador,

> I have now uploaded a win32 zip. Can you please let me know if it

> works fine?

> Regards,

> Tormod

Take care, and stay safe and well, Salvador.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

 - Louis D. Brandeis