[Coco] Info needed

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Mar 14 13:44:38 EDT 2021

On Sunday 14 March 2021 08:47:32 Greg wrote:

> On 3/13/2021 10:14:22 PM, "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
> >I agree 110%, Greg, I've thought that since before my visit with you
> > at Falsoft all those years ago, 25+ IIRC.  But if its done right, we
> > can also point fingers at those who aren't meeting the rfc's. The
> > trouble with this one is that in the chain of command, everything
> > before yahoo has been stripped by yahoo.
> >
> >But no use getting upset with Josh, he's another of yahoo's victims.
> >
> >Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> I apologize if my email came across this way, but it was not my
> intention. After all, Josh had no say in how that email would be
> handled after he clicked the Send button.

Precisely my point Greg. But from the tracks in the header, I got the
impression it could have been yahoo's newest webmail, wanting to cover
its tracks. But in the end, IDK, that was just a guess. My appologies to
Joshua if that is not the case.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis