[Coco] Maybe we should RE-THINK CoCo Fest for this year???

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jul 26 16:45:22 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Please keep posts on topic. I know this one riled some of you (I've
heard off-list) and I know there are a lot of folks whose politics don't
align and find anything Covid-related to be political.

This advice from your left-wing admin goes for everyone. Hey, even some
of the sigs are political and off-topic.

So let's all chill and keep the politics elsewhere.

Thanks,
Dennis