[Coco] Maybe we should RE-THINK CoCo Fest for this year???

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 07:17:16 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
I honestly wish I had better news about the border closure between Canada and the US, but I don't. And I know everyone is sick to death hearing about Covid, but this is something we'll all have to live with for the foreseeable future...

When this Covid BS first started (back in December - January) I told all my customers and friends that this was NOT NOTHING to laugh at or shrug off. I warned them all that we could count on seeing OVER 250,000 deaths from this virus. They all laughed at me or told me I was crazy. Well I might have been wrong (about the number of deaths), but I was damn close...
Now while I'm not a doctor or a scientist, I am pretty knowledgeable about medicine and science terms and their causes and effects. Covid is not something to laugh about, or to shrug off. And it is here to stay and we all might as well recognize it, and prepare for the long haul before us all...
Get vaccinated!!! Don't hesitate!!!
Every day you wait, you could catch it and/or spread it to others...

Wear a mask outside and inside whenever you're around other people who you know might not be vaccinated. Don't take any chances to get infected or spread this terrible virus more than it already has. This virus doesn't give a damn what color or race or nationality or religion or sex you are, the only thing it cares about, is finding another host and replicating itself into a more deadly form...
I had to take time off from work waiting to get vaccinated (4-5 months). I did this just because I had too many medical conditions that put me more at risk from Covid. Now I'm vaccinated and back at work, but I still take precautions (both at home and work).
Wear a mask anytime you're outside anywhere you're going to be closer than 6 feet from other people. Wash your hands (or use sanitizer) whenever you touch other people you don't know. Just be careful and cautious, it helps... And mostly, be safe...
Take care everyone...
Joe...