[Coco] CoCoFEST!

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:24:35 EDT 2021

Like Neil said there are alot of complications even when the boarder does open again.

Canada says that if we travel we can skip the 14 day quarantine, but only if we have both shots AND we must get a Covid test 72 hrs before returning to Canada AND when we get to the  boarder.  If both tests are negative we can skip the 14 day quarantine.   The cost of a test in the US is about $150 USD

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device