[Coco] CoCoFEST!

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Sun Jul 25 16:45:16 EDT 2021

   Also to add to this discussion: even if the border is open for non
   essential what will the requirements be like? Will we have to take a
   PCR test and perhaps even have to pay big dollars for one. Will we have
   to quarantine? It's already stressful enough traveling.

     Correct. The USA will review the policy next on August 21.

     <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

     > Canada is opening our side of the boarder to allow fully
     vaccinated Americans to come up here beginning Aug 9,  The US  has
     decided not to open the boarder for us to go down there,