[Coco] Question for Bill Pierce about Music Software for NitrOS9 and ORC-90.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 05:02:13 EDT 2021

Unfortunately, I know of no software that will play Orch90 files under OS-9. I was actually working on a player myself, but didn't get too far with the project.
But, you can play Musica files through the Orch90 cart ( & clones) in OS-9/NitrOS9. My "Sound Chaser" software (on my site) will do this and there's public domain file called "PlayMus" that I modified to use the Orch90 DACs. It originally played through the 6-bit DAC. It will only play Musica files though.