[Coco] Question for Bill Pierce about Music Software for NitrOS9 and ORC-90.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed Jul 21 12:49:45 EDT 2021

Do you have OS-9 software that will play an ORC-90  .ASC file through
a ORC-90 or COCODAC card, If so where can I download It.

I have a COCODAC card which I can use in OS-9 to play a 8 bit wave file
through the cards Sterio Out Jack. The card is not in a Multipack and
OS-9 is booting through drive wire great for wave files but play cannot
play .ASC files. I thought maybe Sound Chaser or some other program you
have might support this however the download links on your site seem
to be broken.

Charlie.