[Coco] VCC 2.1.0d Release

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 19:11:44 EDT 2021

I have posted a "new" release of VCC 2.1.0d to the GitHub repository.The new features/fixes are:◦ Fixed bug which cause certain RSDOS word processors (EliteWord, VIP Writer, etc.) to skip every other line of text. - James Rye◦ Eliminated the "Allow Resize" checkbox as I feel it's redundant. You should always be able to resize. - Bill Pierce◦ Reset a few "default" values that had gotten changed. - Bill Pierce◦ Add a "Custom KeyMap Editor" for making custom keymaps. - EJ Jaquay◦ Mapped "BREAK" to "F12" (as well as "ESCAPE") to facilitate using <CNTRL><BRK> used by some games/applications. - Bill Pierce◦ Updated the Manual - Bill Pierce, EJ JaquayThis revision has actually been ready for quite some time but I have been dealing with health issues and studio stuff. Sorry.Please read the manual before posting questions.Enjoy!!Bill P.https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases/tag/v2.1.0d