[Coco] Running VCC all day on Saturdays

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:10:38 EST 2021

Not sure if this will help but i run VCC all day when I have my arcade machine turned on

I have a modded arcade cab that is running VCC on a win10 stick.  I usually keep it running for several hours on the weekends without issue.  I am using the ATTRACTMODE frontend with MATRIX style screen saver

If the PC you are using is dedicated for VCC then just keep the computer in airplane mode. If its more than an emulation station then just 'white list' the false positive program that is triggering the virus flag. That way your anti virus will ignore it

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2