[Coco] [Off topic] Any Radio Shack gurus out there?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:47:45 EST 2021

Say gang,

I'm in the process of cleaning up and I found this charger:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Radio-Shack-AC-Charger-12-130-for-Card-Radio-FREE-SHIP/390635210687  (not my auction, but has a good photo of the thing).

I honestly have no idea what this charger I have is for.  It says "Card Radio" on it, and some text about recharging only ni-cad batteries.  The connector on it is very unusual to me.

Does anyone know, or know who might know, what this thing was meant to power?  My internet searches based on the catalog number didn't turn up anything helpful.

Thanks all - sorry for not being coco related!