[Coco] How to delete bad OS9 files.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Feb 17 13:32:37 EST 2021

I would first do a dir -e to see how many if any bytes are in the file. Then do attr -d cphere to indicate the file is not a directory. You may also need to use attr to make the file a public read/write file.With the above done, you should be able to erase the file.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android