[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows.

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Fri Aug 20 21:07:23 EDT 2021

1. is a good idea. There's very little reason to extend the patch
level to a fourth level like that.

2. would probably not go well; "master" is the current code, not
necessarily the current release. If you had, e.g. a "2.1" branch for
all 2.1 releases, then you could tag each bug fix release as
2.1.1...2.1.999 on the 2.1 branch, while you do development on the
master, "next", etc. branch. Then when you release 2.2.0, make a 2.2
branch for the bug fix releases of that.