[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows. & Coco Key2USB

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Aug 20 10:26:54 EDT 2021

Ok thanks  Vcc 2.1.0d does have a editor for custom keys.
But I was wondering if I have to program every single key
or if there is a way to start with an existing keymap  and
just change the ones that are a problem. If there was some
"OS9keymap.ini" that I could just copy to "Custom.ini" in Windows
explorer first and just change the problem keys in the editor
that would be great but I do not see even a keyboard.ini in the
C:\PROGRAMS\Vcc 2.1.0d directory but maybe I am looking in the
wrong place ?

Charlie.