[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows.

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:42:23 EDT 2021

Once you get the Vcv 2.1.0d version installed and try out the custom key
map editor let us know how it works for you.  If you have trouble please
ask for help.  The editor should be able to deal with a non standard
keyboard as long as you don't have to remap the shift, ctrl, or alt keys.
Also I wrote the editor and am looking for feedback on how it can be
improved.