[Coco] CoCo Keys2USB - Problem

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Aug 16 20:41:04 EDT 2021

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:45:47 -0400
coco at jechar.ca wrote:

> Yes I am using a Real Coco keyboard though a device that adapts it to
> USB. I will have to download this new Vcc and remap the keys.

    I'd be curious to know what the Keys2USB is sending without VCC.
Can you open a console and type to see what it is sending? It is a USB
keyboard after all.

    Also can you tell us what 'map' the Keys2USB is in? Or does it not
output a V, X, or M after you press SHIFT+F2?

[Big Snip]

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
By the time you make ends meet, they move the ends.