[Coco] TA 2021

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:30:50 EDT 2021

Really hard to say since only 2.8 percent of our population is fully vaccinated and only 30 percent have had there first shot.

I can not see the boarder opening until we hit around 75 percent.

Herd immunity will take about 80 percent or more to be vaccinated.

My wife is a nurse and she just got her first shot about 6 weeks ago.  I am an essential worker and i wont get my first shot until next week, with my second shot coming in August.

I read that the general population here may not get there first shot until July and the second 3 or 4 months after that.

I am hoping to be able to travel by the fall but that seems very optimistic.  Christmas time may be a more realistic time line

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2