[Coco] OS9 Extensions

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sun Sep 27 01:50:04 EDT 2020

Is this man pager program available anywhere? I have been working, off
and on, to port Unix nroff to OS-9. I currently have it building, but
it's too big to run, so I have to find a way to shrink it some.

As part of my CoCoC project to collect and collate all available C
code for OS9, I have plans to reconstruct the history of "mroff",
which is actually a modification of a nroff-like program called "NRO"
for CP/M. By reconstructing the OS-9 port's history, I hope to be able
to apply those changes atop more recent NRO versions, possibly
including new features and bug fixes from later CP/M releases of the
program.