[Coco] How do I get the mouse working in VCC/OVCC?

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Fri Sep 25 17:26:01 EDT 2020

The easiest way to adjust vcc.ini should be via the vcc menu. That assumes all versions of vcc behave the same way.Vcc.ini will automatically be saved.RobertSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: coco at jechar.caDate: Fri, Sep 25, 2020 4:16 PMTo: Coco List;Cc: Subject:[Coco] How do I get the mouse working in VCC/OVCC?I noticed the following lines in vcc.ini but I have no clue how to fill
them out
aside from  UseMouse=1 I presume. I am running either OVCC on Linux or
VCC on Windows7 in Virtualbox in Linux.
The version of linux is Mint and the PC is either a HP Laptop or a Mac
if that matters.

[LeftJoyStick]
UseMouse=0
Left=0