[Coco] Toolshed DSAVE issues.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Sep 22 14:15:40 EDT 2020

NO I AM NOT PLEASE
PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE THAT WORKS

                         destination.dsk

                         source-directory ( a Linux Sub Directory of the
directory the distanation disk is in )

               ( The contents of source are what I am trying to copy into
destination.dsk )

I am trying to copy fro linux into OS-9

I am trying to do the opposite of what
      os9 dsave -e . ../destination.dsk,
ran from source-directory does.

Either there is something wrong with the program or I am using it wrong
which means that the documentation is
not good enough.

Charlie